Friday, September 4, 2009

Actually decent at kickball or at least kicking balls.


School is hard enough without feeling like you're the unpopular, overweight kid with acne or no legs and no one wants to pick you for their kickball team.

Class went to a new level of degradation last night when there was an impromptu forming of groups for a presentation. It may not have helped that I didn't make eye contact with anyone, but still? To be one of the last four people out of 25 to have to raise their hands "because they weren't in a group?" FML. It was bad. I felt like I was relegated to the short bus.


Today I am feeling slightly less annoyed (but no more politically correct) and the ride on the short bus has been productive. I just finished my group's presentation and emailed it off -
Take that bitches!

Score!




No comments: